Grant Competition, Bangladesh, 2009
Winner of 2009 Grant competition, South Asia Innovate for Nutrition, World Bank.
Manthan Award, 2011
Chairman’s distinction for Manthan Award 2011.
Grant Fund, 2011
Finalist at Vodafone ‘Mobiles for Good’ Grant Fund, 2011.
M-Health Summit, Washington DC, 2012
Selected for presentation of our work at mHealth Summit, Washington DC.
World Breastfeeding Conference, New Delhi, 2012
Selected for presentation of our work at World Breastfeeding Conference, New Delhi.
Audience Vote Prize, Nepal, 2012
Audience vote prize at the South Asia Regional Development Marketplace – Knowledge Forum on nutrition presentations, Kathmandu, Nepal, June 2012.
Global Network studies
CAMTech: As a result of our performance in Global Network studies, in collaboration with Massachusetts General Hospital, MGH CAMTech with MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) invited us to participate in testing of low cost medical devices and this was published recently in New York Times.
More than 100 publications to her credit and 51 since 2008 when the site was included as the GN site.
She has been invited to conduct workshops and deliver her presentations at a number of international forums such as:
- International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Partnerships and Opportunities to Strengthen and Harmonize Actions for Nutrition (POSHAN).
- The Energy and Resource Institute (TERI).
- World Bank and South Asia Regional Development Market Place (SARDM).
- Paediatric Emergency Triage, Geneva.
- Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI-HEAL).
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
- Global Alliance to Eliminate Lead Paint.
- International Congress of Nutrition (ICN) symposium.
- University of Sydney.
- International Union of Nutrition Sciences (IUNS).
- Pediatric Association Pediatric Academic Society (PAS).
- Congress of the International Pediatric Association.
- SAIFRN, etc.
Vocational Excellence Award, 2011-12
Vocational Excellence Award 2011-12 – Rotary Club of Nagpur.
Lokmat Vidarbha Sakhi Gaurav Award, 2012
Lokmat Vidarbha Sakhi Gaurav Award 2012, for outstanding excellence and contribution to the field of medical services.
Excellence in Research Award, 2013
Indian Journal of Pediatrics, Dr. I.C. Verma Excellence in Research Award 2013.
Best Research Protocol, 2009
IndiaCLEN (Indian Clinical Epidemiology Network) Best Research Protocol – 2009.
Best Researcher Award, 2010
Best Researcher Award: 7th Asian Society for Pediatric Research, Pediatric Academic Society, Denver, USA, May 2010.